Founded in 1959, Derthick, Henley & Wilkerson Architects is a regionally recognized award winning design firm offering services in architecture, master planning and interior design. The firm currently employs nineteen people and is located in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Our firm was established with a serious commitment to thoughtful planning and excellent design. We received AIA’s highest national design award, their Honor Award, for Miller Plaza. Many other projects have been given specific recognition including Gulf States Regional AIA Awards for the Cricket Pavilion renovation of Ross Meehan Foundry, Hunter Museum of Art, the Bicentennial Library and the Gateway Professional Building.
Above all, the core principal of our practice is the unqualified commitment of the five partners to provide a very personal service to our clients. This commitment extends from the earliest research and programming through all the normal phases of architectural service and beyond, throughout the life of the building.